Best-Selling 5kw 380v Trinity Heat Pump - CDL Vertical Multistage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump – SOG Pumps
Best-Selling 5kw 380v Trinity Heat Pump - CDL Vertical Multistage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump – SOG Pumps Detail:
CDL is a kind of vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which is driven by a standard electric motor. The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure-resistant cylinder and are fixed between pump head and inlet &outlet section with stay bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
1) Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers.
2) Liquid temperature: Normal temperature type:-15℃~ +70℃ ; Hot water type:-15℃~ +120℃
3) Ambient temperature: up to +40℃
4) Altitude:up to 1000m
5) When the density or viscosity of the transmission medium exceeds that of water, it is necessary to select a driving motor of high-power.
6) PH 5-8
Capacity: 2 up to 500 m³/h
Head: 15 up to 195 m
Efficiency : 72% up to 92.5%
Rotation Speed: 2900 r/min
Power: 0.37 up to 15 kw
Special demands can be negotiated.
1) Water Supply: water filter and transport in Waterworks, boosting of main pipeline, boosting in high-rise buildings.
2) Industrial Boosting: process flow water system, cleaning system, high-pressure washing system, fire fighting system.
3) Industrial Liquid Conveying: cooling and air-conditioning system, boiler water supply and condensing system,machine-associated purpose, acids and alkali.
4) Water Treatment: ultra filtration system,
5) Reverse Osmosis System,
6) Distillation System, separator, swimming pool
7) Irrigation: farmland irrigation, spray irrigation, dripping irrigation.
1. Full-enclosed air cooled type two-pole standard motor
2. Protection class: IP55
3. Insulation class: F
4. Standard voltage :50Hz: 1 x 220-230 / 240V
3 x 200-220 / 346-380V
3 x 220-240 / 380-415 V
3 x 3 80-415 V
Following conditions are suitable for the performance curves shown bellow:
1. All curves are based on the measured values of 50Hz: constant motor speed 2900rpm or 2950rpm.
2. Curve tolerance in conformity with ISO 9006 Annex A.
3. Measurement is done with 20℃air-free water. kinematic viscosity of mm 2/sec.
4. The operation of pump shall refer to the performance region indicated by the thickened curve to prevent overheating due to too small flow rate or overload of motor due to too large flow rate.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
What is the characteristic curve of the pump? any role?
Do You Know Pump selection principle??
We constantly function like a tangible group to ensure that we can give you the very best high-quality and also the very best cost for Best-Selling 5kw 380v Trinity Heat Pump - CDL Vertical Multistage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump – SOG Pumps, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Jeddah , Karachi , Poland , Make sure you genuinely feel free to send us your requirements and we are going to respond for you asap. We now have got a skilled engineering group to serve for your just about every detailed needs. Cost-free samples could be sent to suit your needs personally to understand much more information. In an effort to meet your requires, be sure to seriously feel free to make contact with us. You may send us emails and contact us directly. Moreover, we welcome visits to our factory from around the globe for much better recognizing of our organization. nd objects. In our trade with merchants of numerous countries, we usually adhere for the principle of equality and mutual benefit. It is really our hope to market, by joint efforts, each trade and friendship to our mutual advantage. We look forward to getting your inquiries.
By Hannah from Angola - 2015.09.23 18:44
The manufacturer gave us a big discount under the premise of ensuring the quality of products, thank you very much, we will select this company again.
By Frank from Angola - 2015.09.29 13:24