CDLF Vertical Multistage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
CDLF is a kind of vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which is driven by a standard electric motor. The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure-resistant cylinder are fixed between pump head and inlet &outlet section with stay bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
1) Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers.
2) Liquid temperature: Normal temperature type:-15℃~ +70℃ ; Hot water type:-15℃~ +120℃
3) Ambient temperature: up to +40℃
4) Altitude:up to 1000m
5) When the density or viscosity of the transmission medium exceeds that of water, it is necessary to select a driving motor of high-power.
6) PH 5-8
Capacity: 2 up to 500m³/h
Head: 15 up to 195 m
Efficiency : 72% up to 92.5%
Rotation Speed: 2900 r/min
Power: 0.37 up to 15 kw
Special demands can be negotiated.
1) Water Supply: water filter and transport in waterworks, boosting of main pipeline, boosting in high-rise buildings.
2) Industrial Boosting: process flow water system, cleaning system, high-pressure washing system, fire fighting system.
3) Industrial Liquid conveying: cooling and air-conditioning system, boiler water supply and condensing system,machine-associated purpose, acids and alkali.
4) Water Treatment: ultra filtration system.
5) Reverse Osmosis System.
6) Distillation System, separator, swimming pool.
7) Irrigation: Farmland irrigation, spray irrigation, dripping irrigation.
1. Full-enclosed air cooled type two-pole standard motor
2. Protection Class: IP55
3. Insulation Class: F
4. Standard Voltage: 50Hz: 1 x 220-230 / 240V
3 x 200-220 / 346-380V
3 x 220-240 / 380-415 V
3 x 3 80-415 V
Following conditions are suitable for the performance curves shown bellow:
1. All curves are based on the measured values of 50Hz: constant motor speed 2900rpm or 2950rpm.
2. Curve tolerance in conformity with 1SO9006 Annex A.
3. Measurement is done with 20℃air-free water. kinematic viscosity of mm2/sec.
4. The operation of pump shall refer to the performance region indicated by the thickened curve to prevent overheating due to too small flow rate or overload of motor due to too large flow rate.