Factory directly supply Submersible Solar Pump - CDL Vertical Multistage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump – SOG Pumps
Factory directly supply Submersible Solar Pump - CDL Vertical Multistage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump – SOG Pumps Detail:
CDL is a kind of vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which is driven by a standard electric motor. The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure-resistant cylinder and are fixed between pump head and inlet &outlet section with stay bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
1) Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers.
2) Liquid temperature: Normal temperature type:-15℃~ +70℃ ; Hot water type:-15℃~ +120℃
3) Ambient temperature: up to +40℃
4) Altitude:up to 1000m
5) When the density or viscosity of the transmission medium exceeds that of water, it is necessary to select a driving motor of high-power.
6) PH 5-8
Capacity: 2 up to 500 m³/h
Head: 15 up to 195 m
Efficiency : 72% up to 92.5%
Rotation Speed: 2900 r/min
Power: 0.37 up to 15 kw
Special demands can be negotiated.
1) Water Supply: water filter and transport in Waterworks, boosting of main pipeline, boosting in high-rise buildings.
2) Industrial Boosting: process flow water system, cleaning system, high-pressure washing system, fire fighting system.
3) Industrial Liquid Conveying: cooling and air-conditioning system, boiler water supply and condensing system,machine-associated purpose, acids and alkali.
4) Water Treatment: ultra filtration system,
5) Reverse Osmosis System,
6) Distillation System, separator, swimming pool
7) Irrigation: farmland irrigation, spray irrigation, dripping irrigation.
1. Full-enclosed air cooled type two-pole standard motor
2. Protection class: IP55
3. Insulation class: F
4. Standard voltage :50Hz: 1 x 220-230 / 240V
3 x 200-220 / 346-380V
3 x 220-240 / 380-415 V
3 x 3 80-415 V
Following conditions are suitable for the performance curves shown bellow:
1. All curves are based on the measured values of 50Hz: constant motor speed 2900rpm or 2950rpm.
2. Curve tolerance in conformity with ISO 9006 Annex A.
3. Measurement is done with 20℃air-free water. kinematic viscosity of mm 2/sec.
4. The operation of pump shall refer to the performance region indicated by the thickened curve to prevent overheating due to too small flow rate or overload of motor due to too large flow rate.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
What is the NPSH? What is a suction? The respective units of measurement represent letters?
SOG makes Water Flow more wonderful
We constantly think and practice corresponding to the change of circumstance, and grow up. We aim at the achievement of a richer mind and body along with the living for Factory directly supply Submersible Solar Pump - CDL Vertical Multistage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump – SOG Pumps, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Estonia , Moldova , Canada , Aiming to grow to be by far the most experienced supplier within this sector in Uganda, we keep researching on the creating procedure and raising the high quality of our principal merchandise. Till now, the merchandise list has been updated on a regular basis and attracted customers from around the globe. In depth data can be obtained in our web page and you'll be served with good quality consultant service by our after-sale team. They're about to make it possible for you to get complete acknowledge about our things and make a satisfied negotiation. Small business check out to our factory in Uganda can also be welcome at any time. Hope to obtain your inquiries to get a happy co-operation.
By Hedda from Paraguay - 2016.09.22 11:32
The company account manager has a wealth of industry knowledge and experience, he could provide appropriate program according our needs and speak English fluently.
By Dominic from United Arab Emirates - 2016.07.07 13:00