Centrifugal pump maintenance is divided into primary and secondary, and the specific content will be included?
Centrifugal pump level 1 maintenance contents as follows:
1)check to make sure that packing is not short, gland unbiased, no wear and leakage is super collar;
2) check whether there is any looseness on each part bolt and thread slipping phenomenon;
3) check the lubrication and oil change;
4) check whether the coupling rubber gasket are in good condition;
5) check the cleaning filter.
Centrifugal pump level 2 maintenance contents as follows:
1) bearing box before and after cleaning, check the oil change, grease;
2) check the abrasion of packing, if necessary, change the packing;
3) check up momentum of pump shaft;
4) check coupling condition and concentric;
5) check the balance disc wear;
6) check clean or replace the pump bearings;
7) check the collar seal.
Post time: Jun-28-2018