Reasonable price Dc Water Booster Pump - WQGS Submersible Sewage Pump – SOG Pumps
Reasonable price Dc Water Booster Pump - WQGS Submersible Sewage Pump – SOG Pumps Detail:
Max. Flow: 300m³/h
Max.Head: 20 m
1. Ambient temperature: 0-40℃
2. Maximum liquid temperature +40℃
3. PH level from 4-10
4. Maximum liquid density 1.2*10kg/m³
5. Power frequency is 50Hz. Nominal voltage is 220VAC for single phase
And 380VAC for three phase with the range from -100% to 10%.
6. Immersion depth from 0.5m-5m
WQGS series non-clog submerged motor pumps are applicable for the discharge of seriously polluted waste water in factories and commercial sites,sewage draining station in residential area, drainage system in city waste water treatment plant,draining station for civil defense, water supply in tap water plant, sewage discharge in hospitals and hotels,construction sites of municipal projects, exploration,mines, rural methane pool,agricultural irrigation etc. To deliver waste water and pollutants containing granules, as well as clean water and corrosive mediums.
2.The water-resistant impeller of QT 450-10 material.
3.Stainless steel shaft extension, carbide double -sides mechanical sealing.
4.Double channel impeller, good flow capacity, excellent hydraulic performance.
Optional Available on Request
Other voltage or frequency is 60HZ
WQGS (GWQ) Series:
Installation dimensional drawing of WQGS (GWQ) series non-close fixed submerged motor pump.
Installation, Operation and Maintenance Instructions:
● It is forbidden to pull cables with force in the installation and removal of electric pump to avoid wires breaking and joint delinking which lead to normal operation failure and even burns;
● Please ensure correct and reliable cable earthing in the installation of electric pump. It is forbidden for humans or animals to approach operational water area or touch the electric pump when it is working. In order to reduce electric shock risks, it can only be connected with earthing plug;
● Overload operation is forbidden;
● The cables associated with pumps should not be less than 1.2 times of the electric pump area;
● The electric pump must be fastened in the installation. But the cables can not be stressed or rotate together with the electric pump once it is started;
● Once the pump does not produce water in the operation, the electric pump should be checked for any reverse rotation or the check valve at the water outlet mouth should be checked for any residual air;
● Phase-to-phase and relative ground-to-ground insulation resistance of the motor of electric pump should be inspected on a regular basis with the resistance no lower than 2MΩ. Otherwise, the equipment should be disassembled for inspection and repair;
● After half a year of normal operation under stipulated working conditions, the electric pump should be checked for oil room sealing condition. Once the oil is emulsified or sedimented water comes out, 10# machine oil and mechanical seal parts should be replaced in a timely manner;
● One large-scale repair work should be conducted after normal operation for one year: worn parts should be replaced, fasteners should be inspected and lubricant should be supplemented and replaced to ensure excellent lubrication in the normal operation;
● Please clean the electric pump and wipe out beads if not in use.
Malfunction Analysis and Elimination
|Malfunction||Cause analysis||Elimination methods|
|inadequate flow or no water||1.mistaken blade item||adjust any two phase sequence of the power circuits|
|2.openness and completeness of outlet valve||inspect valve|
|3.left air in the pipes between valve and pump makes it difficult to open the valve||discharge air in the pipes|
|4.too low rotation speed||check the power supply for voltage degree|
|5.excessive seal ring abrasion||replace|
|6.high density or viscosity in the liquid||change the density and viscosity of liquid|
|7. pipe and blade blockage||eliminate obstacles in the pipes and blades|
|unstable electric pump operation||1.blade imbalance||replace or operate wheel balancing|
|3.overload operation||adjust valve to avoid electric pump overload|
|4.sliding installation||installation again|
|low insulation resistance||1.leakage in the wiring end of cable and power circuits||fasten and press nuts tightly|
|2cable wires damage or water entering from head||replace|
|3.mechanical seal abrasion||replace|
|4.O-shaped seal ring aging and failure||replace|
|excessive current||1.low working voltage||adjust working voltage|
|2.blade blockage or stuck-up||clean obstacles in the pipes and liquid|
|3.high density or viscosity in the liquid||change the density and viscosity of liquid|
|4.excessive valve openness||adjust valve openness|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
How to do Pump model selection
What is the characteristic curve of the pump? any role?
Reasonable price Dc Water Booster Pump - WQGS Submersible Sewage Pump – SOG Pumps, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
By from -
By from -